BROOK LAKE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE UNTIL 28.10.23
‘Brook’ is just under 1 acre in size. It is one of three match lake’s on the complex, boasting 17 pegs. It is our a lake consisting of Carp, F1’s, Roach, Rudd, Bream, Gudgeon and Perch.
Brook was completely re-dug during the winter of 2019. After not enough maintenance in the earlier years, silt built up to astonishing levels resulting in a very shallow lake, resulting in poor conditions for the fish.
Spring 2020 and Brook was completed. All of the silt removed, four islands down the centre to give the lake some features, a new aeration system and some great depths of 5-6ft on average!
Recommended baits are pellets, maggots, casters or worm fished with/over ground bait.
We take pride in looking after our fish, the rules are designed to ensure the fish come first.
- Anglers must put all litter in the bins.
- No surface fishing.
- No standing up with fish.
- Please check fins are flat to the fish before lifting the net.
- No bagging wagglers.
- Barbless hooks only.
- Minimum breaking strain line of 4lb
- Please respect fellow anglers.
- 2 rod limit per angler.
- Make sure all net’s, mat’s and slings are dipped in our net dip before going down to the lake.
- No braided reel lines.
- No guest’s.
- Dog’s are allowed only if they are quiet and well behaved. Make sure to clean up after them.
- Anglers must have a current rod licence.
- No bolt rigs, make sure the lead can drop off if the fish get’s snagged etc.
- Any anglers breaking these rules will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Dip all nets as soon as you get on-site.
- Two Keepnets or more must be used from the start in all matches.
- Please split keepnets with Silvers & F1/Carp.
- A 40lb limit in each net with fish distributed evenly between nets.
- No swinging fish in, a landing net must be used for every fish.
- No bait to be thrown in after the match. Use bins provided.
- No pole cups over the water before all in.
- Match official decisions are final.
- Offenders will be disqualified.